Semidan Power Ground Power Units (GPU)
Semidan Power produces two main versions of GPU systems; a 28 Vdc GPU and a 400 Hz static GPU.
Both the 28 Vdc and 400 Hz model are available as a mobile, floor standing or a bridge mounted versions. Both models are usable indoors or outdoors.
The 400 Hz GPU is easy to use with this user friendly control panel (one man operation). The 400 Hz model is offered as 20, 40, 60, 90, 120, 150 and 180 kVA versions.
- Input: 400V (other voltages on request) ±10%, 3-phase + PE, 50/60 Hz
- Output: 115/200V, 3-phase, 4 wire, 400 Hz
- Output tolerance: Static ±1%
- Asymmetrical ±2%
- Operating temperature: -40°C to +50°C
The 28 Vdc GPU is simple and easy to operate (one man operation), the control panel has an ON push button and lamp, an OFF push button and lamp, voltmeter, ammeter and fault indication.
- Input 400V ±10%, 4 wire, 3-phase, 50/60 Hz, 15A: 300A GPU, 30A:600A GPU, 12-pulse
- Output 28 Vdc, adjustable ±1%